1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person must share 10 (or 5) things about themselves.
3. Answer the 10 questions and make 10 (or 5) new questions for people to answer.
4. Choose 10 (or 5) people and put their icons in your journal.
5. Go to their profile and tell them that you have tagged them.
Ten things about me:
1. Also quite allergic to wasp stings, they give me crazy swells.
2. My legs, they are MADE OF TITANIUM (I have to cycle everywhere)
3. When I lack inspiration, I tend to 'copy' other people (though all the things mentioned are true!)
4. I absolutely love music. I'll listen to it as much as I can.
6. All sorts of different music. Two Steps From Hell, Nightwish, Within Temptation, Sonata Arctica, Iron Maiden, Hammerfall, Ayreon, Coldplay, Green Day, Mumford & Sons, Murray Gold, Snow Patrol, and a bunch of others which I've forgot.
5. And I enjoy a lot of shows too, to name a few of the current ones: Doctor Who, Arrow, Avatar, MLP (of course), Adventure Time, Game of Thrones, and occasionally some NCIS.
7. I spend a lot of time in front of my computer.
8. Sometimes I lack things to think of.
9. Oh yeah, I'm a huge electronics geek. Everything that works with electricity in one way or another has my attention. That curiosity started very yound, and is still with me to this day.
10. And because of that, I tend to ask a lot of questions; did you notice anything so far?
Okay then, moving on the the questions that Navitas thought off.
1. Quickly! Irreversibly choose a pony to spend a day with!
Pff, easy. Twilight of course, who else?
2. Who's your favourite artist? (Pony or non-pony) (I am also not /expecting/ people to say me , in fact I'm expecting most people to say , I know I would) (Actually, right now, it's , curse him and his squishing Twilight)
Sorry to say, but I've never heard of either one of those. One of my favourite artist would be ~Dahtamnay. Not only is he a skilled artist and uses many different techniques, but he also holds a livestream every Saturday where he does free requests. And it's a nice guy in general, he even got me to a meeting.
3. What do you hope to see in Season 4 of MLP?
Ponies, duh. Seriously though, I've heard there would be a episode with NMM, so definitely looking forward to that one!
4. What was your opinion of Season 3 of MLP? (I ask because I know there is much criticism towards it)
Just as good as the other seasons in my opinion. I loved 'Apple Family Reunion' and 'Magic Duel'. The last episode felt a bit cramped and too sudden, but in the end I still like it.
5. What's your favourite MLP episode?
Anyone with a good song. 'Winter Wrap Up', 'A Canterlot Wedding' or 'Apple Family Reunion' to name a few.
6. Regular, Anthro, or Human? (In any regard, pony or non-pony, but clearly pony xD)
Depends on the idea of the artwork. Sometimes ponies fit better, but other times I don't mind Anthro or human either.
7. Hmm, what's your favourite ship? (Pony or non-pony)
Rainbow Dash and Big Mac are kind of cute I guess? I'm not really on to think that much about shipping, but I don't mind it either, provided that it's executed in a normal and believable way.
8. Which country of the world would you love to visit?
Middle Earth or maybe Alagaesia.
Of this world, Ireland and Scotland seem interesting choices, though I've heard good things about Africa too.
9. Which do you love more, Ponies, Nagas, Genies, Mermaids, or some other mythical creature of your choosing?
As of now, Timelords are my number one choice.
10. What is one of your weaknesses? (Because I'm clearly planning world domination, and it is imperative that I know)
Getting me to talk about a subject that I like, you won't hear the end of it.
Guess it's my time to tag people now then? Very well.
And the only questions I could come up with:
1. What weather is it at the moment you're writing this?
2. What's your favourite thing to put on your bread?
3. What kind of movies do you like most?
4. ...And what is your favourite movie?
5. Tell me about an music artist that I don't know (the ones I do know are listed in the 'Interests' on my profile).
6. Had any great moments today that you want to share?
7. Anything against odd numbers (especially in the volume settings)?
8. Are you going to do anything exiting this summer?
9. Do you have any ideas for questions?
10. Because I don't. How do you feel about that?